Many neighbors have asked how they can join with the Board of Directors to support neighborhood activities and initiatives.
Here are some opportunities to help:
- Help to assemble and distribute Christmas luminary kits on December 9
- Coordinate care of the 3 entrances (including selection of a new landscaping service)
- Organize the Easter Egg Hunt
- Interact with Duke Power to improve lighting on our roads
- Help distribute 2018 directories and/or other notices when they are ready
- Coordinate with other subdivisions regarding any common issues with Aqua water company
- If you have identified another need that you want to lead, please contact us to discuss.
Help us make our neighborhood an even better place, and contact any member of the Board of Directors to volunteer (Jane Allen, John Allison, Chad Chapman, Dick Dumas, Jackie Granados, Martin Humpherson) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.