Byrum Woods HOA Bylaws Survey
The purpose of this survey is to solicit input from the Byrum Woods Home Owner Association (HOA) Members on the existing Bylaws. The Board would like to know if the Bylaws should be changed, and if so, how they should be changed.
At several of the past Annual Meetings, issues with the Bylaws have been raised by some members of the community, especially in the area of what defines a quorum and the number and qualifications for Board Members.
In order to address these concerns, the Board is seeking input such that they can propose updated Bylaws at the upcoming Annual Meeting
To accomplish this goal, the Board will follow the following steps:
- Suvey the HOA Members (this)
- Evaluate the survey results
- Share the survey results with the Members
- If it appears that a majority of Members would approve a change
- In conjunction with interested Members, the Board will draft a Bylaw change recommendation
- The Board will solicit input from the Membership on the proposed recommendations
- The Board will update the recommendation in response to the input
- The Board will conduct a formal vote (per the existing Bylaws) on the recommended changes
- If approved, the Board will update the Bylaws with the newly approved language and will publish the new Bylaws on the website, and will include them in next year's Directory
Please fill out the information below so we know who is submitting the survey.